Garnet Starburst Brooch
- Victorian Garnet Starburst Brooch
- Brooch measures 1.25" across.
- Gold plated sterling silver setting (sterling vermeil).
- Round small and larger size faceted garnets.
- Garnets are set with a closed back, enhancing the deep red color of the garnets.
- Brooch has original hinge and pin stem. A safety catch has been added.
- Made in the late 1800s-early 1900s during the Victorian period.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!