Victorian Garnet Cluster Brooch
- Victorian Garnet cluster brooch.
- Round lightly domed brooch pave set with faceted Garnets.
- Made in the late 1800s-early 1900s during the Victorian period.
- Setting is made from gold plated Sterling Silver (Sterling Vermeil.)
- Garnets are set with a closed back, enhancing the deep red color of the garnets.
- Brooch measures 1.25" in diameter.
- Brooch features original antique c-catch pin stem assembly.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!