Garnet Graduated Cluster Necklace
- Victorian Garnet Graduated Cluster Necklace
- Necklace features a chain of graduated garnet clusters. The front of the necklace displays seven graduated garnet dangles.
- The garnet stones are prong set and display a deep rich color.
- Setting is made from a plated metal and is unmarked.
- Original garnet embellished push in box style clasp is in good condition.
- Necklace measures 16" in length. The center drop measures 1.25" long.
- Made from 1880s - 1920s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!