Garnet Necklace by Granat Turnov
- Czechoslovakian Garnet Necklace by Granat Turnov.
- Gorgeous deeply colored faceted garnets adorn this pendant and chain.
- The central pendant features a pear shaped garnet surrounded by three tiers of round garnets dangling from a garnet flower cluster.
- The chain is composed of garnet stone links and is closed with the original jeweled box clasp.
- Necklace measures 17.25" long.
- Center pendant measures 1.5" x 1".
- Clasp is stamped with three hallmarks:
- rabbit head,3 - silver fineness .900 czech republic.
- "G" - hallmark for Granat Turnov Cooperative.
- "900" - silver fineness (90% silver alloy).
- Necklace weighs 22.7 grams.
- Made in the 1960s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!