Garnet Colored Glass Necklace Czechoslovakia
- Garnet Colored Glass Necklace
- Necklace is made of deep red glass beads and faceted stones. The setting is made from brass and is decorated with small flowers and leaves.
- The necklace features delicate tapered tube beads and round faceted beads. The set stones are oval, pear, round and hexagonal shaped.
- Pendant measures 3.5" long x 1.5" wide.
- Original spring ring style clasp in good condition.
- Clasp o-ring marked Czechoslovakia .
- Necklace measures 15.75".
Made from 1918 - 1940s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!