French Arts and Crafts Era Seedling Brooch
- Beautiful Arts and Crafts era brooch featuring seedlings.
- Made in France in the late 1800s.
- Brooch is handmade with repousse technique.
- The brooch is made from silver and accented with a gold sphere. The gold sphere is riveted to the body of the brooch.
- Brooch edge is marked with a French boar's head mark (.800 + silver fineness). The catch of the clasp is stamped with a blank diamond cartouche mark.
- Brooch measures 1" wide.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!