Estela Popowski Modernist Brooch
- Sleek and unusual modernist brooch by Estela Popowski featuring a horned bull or cow.
- Made in the 1950s.
- Brooch is made from Sterling Silver, Brass and Turquoise.
- The design is inlaid expertly with a smooth and level surface.
- Made by the artist Estela Popowski (1931-2008). She was a painter and jewelry designer who worked with Los Castillos and Antonio Pineda in Taxco, Mexico during the 1950s and 1960s.
- Reverse of brooch stamped "hecho en mexico - 925 - sterling - popowski".
- Brooch measures 1 7/8" x 2" x 3/16".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!