Matte Enamel Mid Century Bracelet
- A beautiful matte finish cloisonne enamel bracelet from the 1950s-1960s, likely German made.
- Each panel features two abstract starbursts designs. The enamel has a matte finish and is a blend of translucent lavender and dark blue.
- The reverse of the bracelet is a brilliant yellow counter enamel.
- This bracelet is stamped with an unidentified hallmark on the clasp. The mark is possibly a stylized "A" or a combined "f I", see picture detail.
- This bracelet features a secure hidden hook style clasp.
- This bracelet is in excellent condition. The enamel is original and intact.
- The bracelet setting is made from brass plated copper.
- Bracelet measures 7 1/4" x 3/4".
- Each panel measures 1" x 3/4".