Enamel Arts and Crafts Brooch
- Elegant green enamel and silver Arts and Crafts era brooch.
- Made in the early 1900s.
- Brooch is made from sterling silver.
- Dark green fired enamel is in excellent condition.
- Brooch is set with a green Chrysoprase cabochons. Oval is 5mm x 7mm and the round are 2mm.
- Brooch measures 3" x 3/4".
- Brooch is unmarked.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!