- A beautifully rendered elk head. Originally made in the late 1800s as a tie tac, this was converted to a stick pin at some point, likely in the 1940s-50s.
- The eyes are set with mine cut faceted diamonds.
- Elk head tests as 10kt gold.
- Stickpin stem tests as gold filled.
- Elk head measures 3/4" x 5/8".
- Pin stem measures 2 1/2" long.
- Stickpin weighs 2.0 grams.
- Gold plated stickpin nib included (not shown).
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!