Eisenberg Original Brooch
- Eisenberg Original Brooch in the shape of jeweled pitcher.
- This brooch was made between 1938 - 1942.
- Eisenberg Original items were produced in very limited quantities. This brooch is likely one of a kind or a unique design from a small series of different pitcher brooches.
- The brooch is set with three unfoiled 8mm round emerald green rhinestones and smaller crystal colored rhinestones.
- The setting of the brooch is sterling silver with a faint gold plating.
- Brooch measures 1 7/8" x 2".
- Brooch features all original stones and the original pin catch.
- Brooch is in excellent condition.
- The reverse of the brooch is marked "Eisenberg Original" and "Sterling".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!