Egyptian Turquoise Glass Bracelet
- Egyptian Revival Glass Scarab Bracelet
- Bracelet features elephants, pharaohs, turquoise glass scarabs, and crescent moon designs.
- Original hook and chain style clasp with filigree hamsa hand charm.
- Made from silver plated brass.
- Reverse stamped with crescent moon and star hallmark, unidentified. Style of bracelet similar to art deco french souvenir "filgrane depose" bracelets.
- Bracelet measures 1.25" wide x 7" long with 1" chain.
- Made in the 1920s - 1950s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!