Mr. Duck Brooch Sterling by Jeray / Rice Weiner
- Mr. Duck Brooch Sterling Silver by Jeray / Rice Weiner
- Brooch features a duck with a top hat, toothpick and walking stick.
- The wings are accented with crystal colored rhinestones. The walking stick is set with a faux pearl tip and the eye is blue enamel.
- This brooch was originally part of a set of two brooches with Mrs. Duck. They were connected by two chains, the loop for which is still present by the hallmark stamp on the reverse of the brooch.
- Reverse of brooch marked "Jeray STERLING" for the Rice Weiner - Jeray Company.
- Brooch weighs 22g.
- Brooch measures 2.25" x 1.625".
- Made in the late 1940s - 1950s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!