Dragon Sash Brooch by George Steere & Co
- Edwardian Era Dragon Motif Sash Brooch
- Made in the early 1900s.
- Reverse marked GNS - George Steere and Co. - 1906-1911
- Brooch measures 3.25" x 2.5"
- Unfoiled pale brown center stone measures 17x25mm. The dragon's eye is a 1mm green glass cabochon.
- Brooch has original C-hook style pin catch.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!