Dog Tie Tac
- A classy Dog Tie Tac from the 1960s.
- This dog appears to be a "Boxer" although it could be a "Doberman".
- This piece is made from 14kt yellow gold and weighs 1.2 grams.
- The dog measures 5/8"x5/8" and the pin is 1/2" long.
- The back is hallmarked with a "14" stamp.
- The tie tac clutch is gold plated.
- This piece is in excellent condition!
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!