Art Deco Diamond Ring With Sapphires
- Beautiful Art Deco Diamond and Sapphire 18kt white gold ring.
- Center diamond is an antique European cut stone with an amazing blush/champagne color.
- Center diamond is approximately 1.25 carats and measures 6.9mm x 7.0 mm x 3.1mm.
- Center diamond is not flawless and exhibits inclusions.
- Center stone is accented with eight baguette shaped blue sapphires and four smaller round diamonds.
- The sapphires measure 0.75mm x 2.0mm.
- The round diamonds are more colorless than the center stone. There is a 1.0mm diamond and a 0.75mm diamond on each side of the center stone.
- Ring is a size 6.25.
- Ring setting features filigree with milgrain accents.
- Ring band measures 1.0mm wide at bottom of shank.
- Setting is marked with a faint 18kt assay stamp.
- Ring weighs 2.6 grams.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!