Diamond and Pink Sapphire Ring
- This is a gorgeous 1940's diamond and pink sapphire ring.
- The setting features hand engraving on the shoulders and two tones of 18kt gold.
- The sides of the gallery have 18kt white gold scrollwork inset into the 18kt yellow gold allowing plenty of light to reflect through the stones.
- This ring has five stones set across the top: three 0.03 carat (2.0 mm) round diamonds and two 0.03 carat (2.0mm) round pink sapphires.
- This ring is a size 6 and weighs 1.7 grams.
- The top of the ring measures 3.0mm and tapers to 1.4mm at the bottom of the band.
- The band is stamped with an 18kt alloy mark.
- This ring has flush sides and could easily be worn with an additional band.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!