Déja Blue Flowers Furclip
- Déja (early Réja) Blue Enamel Flowers Furclip
- Dimensional flowers accented with blue, white and green enamel.
- Center of flowers set with pink rhinestones and leaves accented with crystal colored rhinestones.
- Enamel on leaves worn in a few spots.
- Original fur clip assembly in good working condition.
- Reverse of fur clip stamped " DÉJA ".
- Brooch measures 2.75" x 2.25".
- Made from 1939 - 1941. (In 1941 Déja changed it's name to Réja.)
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!
Share this item: