David-Andersen Silver Dragestil Viking Face Necklace
- David-Andersen Dragestil Grotesque Viking Face Necklace
- Amazing early signed David-Andersen figural necklace.
- Necklace made from alternating links featuring possible "grotesque" / gargoyle or viking faces and a woven knot motif.
- Made in Norway between 1888-1925.
- Necklace measures 22" long x 5/8" wide.
- There are 12 face links and 14 knot links.
- Clasp is original large spring ring.
- Made from 830 Silver.
- Necklace is hallmarked with "830 S" and an early Norwegian makers mark for David-Andersen.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!