Dancing Goddess Cameo Earrings
- Cameo earrings featuring a dancing goddess holding a lyre.
- The goddess could be Terpsichore, one of the nine Roman muses, goddess of dance and chorus.
- The earring surmounts feature carved cameo flowers.
- The cameos are handcarved and mirrored.
- Cameos made from carved shell.
- The earring settings are made from 14kt yellow gold.
- Earrings feature original screwback findings.
- Earrings marked "K14" on reverse of screwback.
- These earrings were likely made in the 1940s during the Victorian Revival period.
- Each earring measures 1 1/2" long x 1/2" wide.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!