Damascene Goldfish Bracelet
- Gorgeous and whimsical damascene goldfish panel bracelet.
- Authentic vintage Japanese Damascene. Darkened steel plaques are engraved and inlaid with silver and gold to create the goldfish designs. The setting is made from brass.
- The bracelet has seven panels. Each panel has a unique scene with goldfish, seaweed and bubbles.
- Made in the 1940s-1950s.
- Bracelet has original hidden box style push in clasp.
- Bracelet measures 8" X 1 1/4". Each panel measures 7/8" x 1 1/4".
- Marked "JAPAN" on reverse near clasp. One of the panels is also marked "K24".
- Bracelet features unique safety chain style that is secure and allows bracelet to be laid flat for storage.
- Condition is good. The inlaid designs are in excellent condition, the setting shows some wear and tarnish.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!