Art Deco Frosted Glass Brooch Czechoslovakia
- Art Deco Frosted Glass Brooch Czechoslovakia
- Brooch is set with two bars of frosted clear glass and accented with crystal colored rhinestones.
- Setting is made from a silver tone base metal.
- Brooch has original "Trombone" style tube safety brooch catch.
- Reverse of brooch is stamped "CZECHSLOVAKIA".
- Brooch measures 3.25" x 1.875".
- Made in the 1920s - 1940s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!