Countess Cissy Zoltowska CIS Flower Brooch
- Countess Cissy Zoltowska CIS Flower Brooch.
- This whimsical and vibrant brooch features many of the unique stones that rare and collectible CIS jewelry is known for. There are molded green glass leaves, foiled round rhinestones, a matte finish rhinestone, striped rhinestones, and crackle glass rhinestones.
- All of the stones are set with prongs.
- The setting is made from brass.
- Brooch measures 3" across and 5/8" deep.
- Brooch features original trombone safety style pin catch.
- One of the green molded glass petals is chipped at tip. One of the prongs is missing on one orange crackle glass oval stone. See last two detail pictures.
- Reverse of brooch is hallmarked with "CIS" topped by a crown.
- Made in the 1960s.