Coro Craft King and Queen Duette Brooch
- Rare Coro Craft King and Queen Duette brooch featuring a royal pair of fur clips.
- Made in the late 1940s - early 1950s.
- Both fur clips and duette bracket are sterling with a gold plating (vermeil).
- Fur clips are set with faceted and cabochon rhinestones as well as round faux pearls.
- Brooch measures 2 1/8" wide x 1 3/4" tall when clipped into Duette bracket. Individually the fur clips measure 1 1/4" x 1 3/4".
- All three pieces (King, Queen and bracket) are stamped "Sterling". The King is marked on the reverse with a Pegasus stamp and "CoroCraft". The bracket is also stamped with patent number "1798867" and "CoroDuette".
- Both fur clip mechanisms attach securely into the bracket and the bracket's safety catch also closes securely.