Victorian Coral Earrings
- Elegant and delicate Victorian era coral earrings.
- Earrings feature ovals of coral embellished with a small gold ball.
- Earrings are a pierced style that is hinged behind the ear and clasps in front.
- Each earring measures 1/2"tall x 1/4" wide.
- The setting is 9 carat gold and stamped "333".
- The setting is also stamped with a possible " n ". This could be a date code hallmark from the mid to late 1800s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!