Copper Okina Noh Mask Brooch
- Circular Copper Brooch with engraved Okina style Sarugaku Noh Mask
- Brooch features original patina, possibly a layered mixed metal alloy. Brooch weighs 27 grams.
- Front of brooch is marked with two Japanese characters, an unidentified artists mark.
- Original silver antique C-catch style backing is in good condition.
- Brooch measures 1.75".
- Likely made in the late 1800s - 1910s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!