CHANEL Pearl and Feather Earrings : Vintage 1950s - 1960s
- CHANEL vintage earrings composed of a large faux pearl framed by three spiraling gold tone feathers and accented with crystal color rhinestones.
- Circa 1954-1960s.
- Each earring is marked " CHANEL *** " on the reverse. This hallmark was used 1954 - 1971.
- Possible Haute Couture line and/or possibly designed by Robert Goossens.
- Earrings feature original clip findings.
- Earrings measure 15/16" across.
- Condition is very good.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!