Bacchante Cameo Brooch
- Bacchante Cameo Brooch
- Oval cameo carved from shell depicts either Dionysus / Bacchus or a Bacchante maiden in profile with grapes and an instrument.
- Setting is made from 10kt yellow gold and features a polished and textured geometric design.
- Brooch features a hinged pendant bail.
- Brooch has original early safety catch.
- Catch marked "10K".
- Brooch weighs 10 grams.
- Brooch measures 2" x 1.5". Cameo measures 40mm x 30mm.
- Made in the 1920s - 1940s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!