The Queens Royal West Surrey Regiment Officers Helmet Plate
- The Queens Royal West Surrey Regiment Officers Helmet Plate
- Made from brass with silver accents.
- Front of plate features looped belt inscribed with the motto of the Order of the Garter : "Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense", translates to "shamed be (the person) who thinks evil of it".
- Plate measures 4.25" x 5.25".
- Marked with "J&Co" stamp on front of plate.
- Made in 1881 - 1902
- Back of plate features 3 split ring attachment points.
- There is an small abrasion to the red velvet - see 2nd to last picture.
- More information about the Queens Royal West Surrey Regiment http://www.queensroyalsurreys.org.uk/index.shtml and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen%27s_Royal_Regiment_(West_Surrey)
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!