Art Deco Blue Glass Circle Earrings
- Art Deco Blue Glass Circle Earrings
- Made in the 1920s or early 1930s.
- The glass circles are made from brilliant deep blue handblown glass and swing freely from an embossed brass bail.
- The earrings have the original screwback style finding. The surmount features a faceted cobalt blue cabochon.
- Earrings measure 2 1/8" long.
- The glass circles measure 1/2" - 1" - 1 1/4".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!