Birdcage Earrings by Frank Gargano
- Sterling Vermeil Birdcage Earrings
- Rhinestone accented birdcages hang from bow surmounts.
- Each earring has one bird in a cage accented with a red and a green rhinestone.
- Earrings have original screwback finding.
- Made from gold plated sterling silver.
- Earrings measure 1.25" long x 0.75" wide.
- Pair of earrings weighs 13.8 grams.
- Reverse of earrings marked "STERLING".
- Made by Frank Gargano.
- Made in the 1940s.
** Inventory from our
website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on
website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!