Bakelite Carved Red White and Blue Brooch
- Vintage Bakelite Carved Brooch.
- Made in the 1930s or early 1940s.
- Brooch features three colors of bakelite laminated together and carved with a notched design.
- Colors have oxidized over the decades. Brooch appears as red, pale yellow, and black. Originally the colors were red, white, and blue. The blue color can be seen with a bright light behind.
- Brooch features original pin stem and hinge pieces.
- Brooch measures 3 1/4" long x 7/8" wide x 3/8" tall.
- Brooch weighs 10.2 grams.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!