Art Nouveau Woman Brooch
- A beautiful brooch from the Art Nouveau era featuring a woman in profile with flowing hair and a banded hair ornament.
- Made in America between 1896 and 1915 by the Link & Angell company.
- The brooch weighs 3 grams.
- Brooch is made from 14k yellow gold.
- Brooch measures 1 1/8" x 7/8".
- The brooch is accented with a bezel set 2.0mm round blue Sapphire.
- The brooch features the original C-hook style clasp.
- The reverse is stamped "14k" and "L&A" (Link and Angell).