Art Deco Diamond and Blue Sapphire Ring
- Diamond is a pre 1900 style cut measuring 1/4 carat (4mm round).
- Accented by four rectangular Blue Sapphires measuring 2mm x 1.5mm each.
- Made 1900 - 1920
- Platinum setting.
- RIng band is marked inside with "W.G. - Platinum - N92"
- Ring weighs 3.0 grams.
- Size 7 1/4
- Ring band measures 2.2mm at the shoulder and tapers to 2mm under the finger.
- Top of ring sits 6mm tall from the finger.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for! **