Hector Aguilar 990 Silver Brooch 1940s
- Hector Aguilar 990 Silver Brooch
- Made from 990 silver (99 parts silver, ie: sterling is 92.5 parts silver)
- Brooch weighs 16.5 grams.
- Reverse of brooch hallmarked "990 - conjoined HA - TAXCO".
- This an early Aguilar hallmark. Made in Mexico 1940 - 1945.
- Brooch measures 2" x 1.25" .
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on
website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!
Share this item: