Scottish Agate Brooch Victorian
- Victorian Scottish Agate Brooch
- Brooch features two types of agate symmetrically pieced together and backed with a black material, possibly jet or slate.
- Setting has a floral engraved oval center dome and embellished prongs.
- Brooch has original C-catch style clasp.
- Setting made from gold filled metal.
- Brooch measures 2" x 2".
- Made in the mid to late 1800s.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!