Antique Swedish 20kt Gold Band with Diamonds
- Antique gold band ring from Sweden.
- This ring features three round diamonds set in white gold plaques surrounded by a hand engraved pattern.
- Ring was originally made in late 1800s.
- Diamond accents and engraving were added at a later date - possibly in the 1940s.
- Diamonds measure 2mm each.
- Interior of ring band is stamped with 5 marks.
- "GAP" - Jewelers mark (unidentified)
- "3 crowns" - Swedish state control mark
- "20K" - Gold purity mark
- "N6" - Swedish date code for 1891
- "G with crown above in circle" - Mark of Goteborg assay office
- Interior of ring also features engraving that is partially obscured by addition of diamond accents - "OD & EJJ 18..."
- Ring band is 4.7mm wide.
- Ring weighs 5.3 grams.
- Ring is a size 13.
- Ring has been sized larger from original size previously. This was likely done when the diamond accent were added (1940s?).
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!