1950s Two Tone Gold Band
- An elegant two tone yellow and white 14kt gold band from the 1950s.
- The center of the band is a polished strip of 14kt white gold. The edges are accented with repeated facet pattern and mille graining in 14kt yellow gold.
- This ring is a size 7 and weighs 4.7 grams.
- The interior of the band is stamped with two marks: a 14kt gold alloy mark and the hallmark "Long".
- The band is 5.5mm wide and 1.7mm deep.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!