1940s Diamond Ring
- Beautiful Retro style Diamond two tone 14kt gold ring from the 1940s.
- The diamonds are set in a white gold top with yellow gold accents and the ring shank is yellow gold.
- This ring is a low profile design that is very wearable and in extremely good condition!
- The two center diamonds are 3mm each (.10 carat), the ten smaller diamonds around the outside are 1.5mm each (.015 carat), for a total carat weight of 0.35 carats.
- There is a 14kt hallmark on the inside of the ring.
- This ring is a size 4.25 and weighs 2.5 grams.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!