1930s Celluloid Flower Earrings
- Whimsical delicate hand painted Celluloid flower earrings from the 1930s.
- Made from Dark blue marbled celluloid and accented with pink and blue molded celluloid flowers. Each earring has hand painted silver and green designs as well.
- The flower color is reversed on the front and back of the dangles.
- The earrings feature the original screwback findings.
- The earrings measure 1 3/4" in length. Dangle measures 3/4" x 5/8".
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!