1917 Dime Cameo Brooch
- 1917 Mercury Dime with Barber Cameo Brooch
- Brooch made from a 1917 Mercury Dime. The pop out face of Lady Liberty was added from an earlier Barber dime. Barber dimes were made from 1892 - 1916.
- The cameo face is in high relief with excellent detail.
- The composite coin cameo is mounted on a silver bar embossed with a geometric art deco style design.
- Reverse of brooch is stamped "AD_EF" above "N.O."
- Brooch has original brass pin stem and "C" hook style catch.
- Brooch measures 1.5" x .75".
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!