1960s Mod Chevron Diamond Band
- This unique 1960s ring is made from 14kt white and yellow gold and features 13 diamonds set into a chevron style shape.
- The center diamond is 2.0mm (0.03 carats) and the stones taper down to .75mm (0.0018 carats) at each side.
- The yellow gold part of the band is textured on top and fades to a polished band under the finger.
- The diamonds are set into a slightly raised strip of 14kt white gold to accent their sparkle.
- The ring is a size 7.5 and weighs 5.3 grams.
- The shoulders of this ring measure 5.5mm and it tapers to 4mm under the finger.
- This is a low profile ring, measuring 2.5mm tall off of the finger.
- The interior of the band is stamped with two marks: a 14kt alloy mark and a hallmark of "ABs". A fabulous diamond ring that definitely complements a modern lifestyle!
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!