1940s Rose and Yellow 14kt Gold Link Bracelet
- Beautiful 1940s link bracelet featuring alternating rose and yellow gold 14kt links.
- The links are hollow allowing a sizable statement piece without uncomfortable weight on the wrist.
- This bracelet has a secure push-in style clasp and also has the original safety chain.
- The bracelet measures 7" long and 3/4" wide, it weighs 31.5 grams.
- The clasp is stamped with a 14kt gold assay mark. There are no manufacturers stamps on the bracelet.
- This is a elegant and classy retro bracelet that would enhance any wrist!
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!