Art Nouveau Mercury/Hermes Face Stickpin
- Features the face of the Roman God Mercury (Hermes in Greek mythology), with his winged helmet.
- Stickpin top is hollow and made with repousse technique.
- Made in 1890 - 1900 during the Art Nouveau period.
- Stickpin top measures 0.75" x 0.5". Pin stem measures 2"
- Sterling Silver (unmarked)
- Silver plated stickpin clutch included.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!