Metales Y Piedra Bird Earrings
- Metales Y Piedra Mexican Bird Earrings
- Parrot faces with brass and copper beaks. The bird heads are inlaid with crushed turquoise. The eyes are made of inlaid black stone. Settings made from sterling silver.
- Earrings feature original screwback style findings.
- Reverse of earrings marked with a circular "Metales Y Piedra Mex" and conjoined "JZ?".
- Earrings measure 1.125" x 0.875".
- Made in Mexico in the 1940s.
** Inventory from our Bridal & Curated Collections is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on Collection items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!