Christian Dior 1958 Rhinestone Necklace and Earring Set
- Christian Dior 1958 Rhinestone Necklace and Earring Set
- Large tapered collar design necklace featuring purple, green and aurora borealis colored rhinestones.
- The earrings are a starburst design that sits on the ear with a large green pear shaped drop.
- Setting made from rhodium plated base metal.
- Necklace has original S - hook style clasp.
- The earrings have the original clip back style finding.
- Reverse of necklace marked "Christian Dior ©". Reverse of earrings marked "Chr.Dior ©1958".
- Necklace measures 16" in length, the front of the necklace measures 1.5" wide and tapers to 0.5" at the back of the neck. The earrings measure 1.75" 1".
- Made in 1958.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!