Bacchante Maiden Cameo Brooch
- Cameo brooch featuring a Bacchante maiden with grapes, leaves and vines in their hair.
- Cameo made from handcarved shell.
- Setting is accented with a pointed geometric design and small claw prongs holding in the cameo.
- Brooch has original C-hook style catch.
- Brooch measures 2" x 1.5", cameo measures 1.5" x 1.25".
- Setting is unmarked but tests as 14kt gold. Pin stem is unmarked white metal.
- Brooch weighs 11.5 grams.
- Made from 1840 - 1880.
** Inventory from our website is not stocked in our Seattle store. If you wish to try on website items while visiting our Seattle store please contact for an appointment. **
We have many more unique items in our Seattle store that are not featured online so please ask if you do not see what you are looking for!